- Includes follow up touch up 6-8 weeks
- Includes follow up touch up 6-8 weeks
- Includes follow up touch up 6-8 weeks
With the use of Manual Microstroking, Saharai creates crisp, fine hair strokes that fill in thin brows, brows with bald spots, total brow reconstruction and even alopecia. She will customize the right eyebrow shade and thickness for you using a wide range of high quality hypoallergenic permanent makeup pigments and sterilized needle sizes. Before we begin the procedure, She sits down and work with you to shape your brows with a pencil, allowing her to agree on the best color and shape to fit your face.
Microstroking does not require your entire eyebrow to be shaved and does not damage your natural hair. To keep discomfort to a minimum, anesthetic creams are used before and during the procedure. A (2nd Initial Procedure) touch up is required 1-3 months after 1st Initial Procedure. Pigment retention depends on skin type, age, aftercare, sun exposure, use of certain skin products, pigments used, immune system, medications and other factors. Touch ups are recommended once a year to prevent natural fading.
Soft Powder/Ombre Eyebrows
Ideal procedure for those who have previous eyebrow tattoo, oily skin or those who cannot get hair strokes. Very soft and natural powdery technique. Technique is achieved with a hand machine. To keep discomfort to a minimum, anesthetic creams are used before and during the procedure. A (2nd Initial Procedure) touch up is required 1-3 months after 1st Initial Procedure. Pigment retention depends on skin type, age, aftercare, sun exposure, use of certain skin products, pigments used, immune system, medications and other factors. Touch ups are recommended once a year to prevent natural fading.
- Eyeliner Upper lid $300
- Eyeliner Lower lid $250
- Top & Botton Eyeliner $450
- Includes follow up touch up
- *Includes one session only
- Non-laser treatment
- Removes all colors
- Use of saline solution
- Pricing quoted at consultation
- Send clear photos of your current brows for correction approval.
- Pre-existing tattoo must be 90% invisible//
Includes follow up touch up 4-8 weeks.
If your everyday or professional obligations always need you to have a neat appearance but you want to save time in your daily routine and you love eyeliner, then permanent makeup is the solution for you. Saharai Alvarez can create an exact smudge-free contour line on the upper and lower eyelids that highlight and strengthen your look.
This is a NON-LASER treatment. It is less painful, removes ALL colors, and requires fewer treatments. Therefore, the cost is less than all other procedures available today. Saharai uses saline solution.
Color Boost/Touch Ups
- The following discounts are offered to former clients only.
- Within 3 Months $50
- 4 – 6 Months $100
- 7 – 12 Months $150
- 13 – 18 Months $200
- Within 2 Years $250
Color Boost/Previous Work by another artist
- Original work done by another microblading artist. Before booking a touch up appointment you must email or text clear photos of your current brows so we can approve pricing. Existing hair strokes must be visible.
Permanent makeup is NOT recommended for any clients who have any of the following conditions:
- Pregnant or nursing
- Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- Pacemaker or major heart problems
- Organ transplant
- Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
- Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
- Botox in the past 2 weeks
- Do not work out the day of the procedure.
- Do not tan or have sunburned face.
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, Fish Oil or Ibuprofen 24 hours before procedure.
- No alcohol or caffeine 2 days before the procedure.
- No waxing or tinting 3 days before the procedure.
- No tweezing/ waxing at least 48 hours before procedure; electrolysis no less than five days before.
- Do not resume any method of hair removal for at least two weeks.
- Eyebrow tinting should be done or removed no sooner than 48 hours before, or two weeks after the procedure.
Please be aware that the result of the procedure is depending the following: Medication and health conditions, Skin Conditions – i.e. oily and poor skin, very dry/flaky skin, sun-damaged skin, loose or lax skin, Natural skin undertones, Alcohol intake and smoking, General stress, immune system, Poor diet and not following the aftercare instructions, may affect your healed results.
Antacids, thyroid and anxiety medications have been reported as interfering with permanent makeup either by affecting retention or shifting the pigment to an undesirable tone. Remember, everything we eat and drink have their own chemical structure and the electron ends that are unattached or free, may get attached to others compounds inside the body forming a new molecule that may show a different color spectrum. With that info, an educated client may have better expectation and know that she / he may need more frequent adjustments that others. The better condition your skin is in, the better the final result will be. Mature clients may need an additional one to two weeks healing for the final results to appear. The better you take care of your skin and protect it from UV rays, the better the outcome and lifespan of the permanent cosmetic procedures.
After Care & Healing
Proper care following your procedure is necessary to achieve the best results. Keep in mind that in many cases, some unevenness of color is to be expected. This is the purpose of the touch-up visit. After 3-4 hours from your procedure, use the provided sterile water vial and cotton gauze to wipe the affected area. For the next 10 days, keep the affected area completely dry. NO heavy sweaty, NO make-up, NO creams.
Long term care
Use a good sunscreen after 10 days, sun exposure will fade your permanent cosmetics If you are planning a chemical peel, laser procedure or an MRI scan, please inform the technician/your care provider of your permanent cosmetics. The use of RetinA/Tretinoin, chemical peels and acid peels or any other rapid skin exfoliation products used on the forehead area will cause the permanent makeup of the eyebrow area to fade prematurely.
Approximate Daily Healing Schedule
- 1-2 days: Your brows are approximately 20-40% darker, bolder and more solid than your healed result. Under the pigment, the skin is red and pigment has been deposited into the layer of skin containing dead skin cells; combined giving the appearance of darker color. There may be minimal swelling but because typically the eyebrow area does not retain much fluid, swelling will be limited. The top layers of skin will begin to shed on about day 5-7 days, and you will see a loss of color. This is normal. Do not scratch/pick!
- 3-4 days: Your eyebrows may begin to itch and the pigment may appear somewhat raised. Do not scratch/pick!
- 5-7 days: The skin is now rapidly exfoliating and will shed evenly if left alone. The color under the exfoliating skin will start to appear very light and day by day it will start to appear darker. Please be patient and give the color a couple of weeks to become darker.
- 30-40 days: Now is the time to critique your brows, the tattoo has now become part of the dermis, seen under the
Proper care following your procedure is necessary to achieve the best results. Keep in mind that in many cases, some unevenness of color is to be expected. This is the purpose of the touch-up visit. After 3-4 hours from your procedure, use the provided sterile water vial and cotton gauze to wipe the affected area. For the next 10 days, keep the affected area completely dry. NO heavy sweaty, NO make-up, NO creams, NO mascara. Disposable Ice packs may be applied as necessary to reduce swelling.
Approximate Daily Healing Schedule
- 1 day: You may experience slightly puffy to swollen eyes, heavy lids, light sensitivity and bloodshot pupils. Your eyes may feel more swollen than they appear. Please try to sleep in an elevated position to help reduce swelling at night. You may not want to use your best pillowcase the first two nights.
- 2 days: Eyes will be swollen and perhaps ‘crusty’ upon waking. The swelling will disappear from being in an upright position and increasing circulation to the area. Avoid heavy lifting, physical exertion and crying.
- 3 days: Pigment within the epidermis will begin to flake off in little stitch looking lines, although some people do not notice the exfoliation at all. Do not scratch/pick!
- 4 days: Blinking helps to eliminate the small pieces of pigment and epidermis which has detached. Do not scratch/pick!
- 5 days: All shedding should be complete. You’re safe to put your face back in the shower spray.
Tattoo Lightening/Removal Client After-Care
It is critical to follow all aftercare instructions to prevent complications, scaring and to achieve optimum result. Please read carefully.
- KEEP AREA CLEAN and open to the air. Do not cover the area with a Band-Aid or anything else. Air/oxygen provides good and faster healing. You should not be touching the area at all but if you need to do it please make sure your hands are extremely clean.
- DO NOT SOAK the treated area in water. You can shower as normal but keep the area out of the shower spray the best you can and do not let the area stay wet for more than a few minutes.
- NO BATHING, SWIMMING, SAUNAS, HOT TUBS, TANNING OR INTENSE EXERCISE.
- DO NOT disrupt the scabbing process (no picking, scratching, etc). All the scabbing needs to fall off naturally. If you force or pick a scab off you will disrupt the process and possibly cause scarring.
- TREAT AREA WITH TLC. Do not do anything at all that could cause issue or problems to the treated area. if you are not sure or have any questions please call or email us.
- ONCE ALL SCABBING HAS NATURALLY FALLEN OFF, apply one drop of Vitamin E oil (provided) 4 to 6 times throughout the day EVERY OTHER DAY (every 48 hours) for a minimum of 4 weeks, or until next lightening session. DO NOT start applying the Vitamin E oil until all the scabbing has complete fallen off. It is our goal to keep the area as dry as possible until all the scabs have naturally
- LIPS please drink all liquids with a straw until all the scabbing has naturally fallen off. Brush your teeth with Toms of Maine or Classic Crest (no whitening, no peroxide toothpastes). Cut food into small bites … no biting into a sandwich. Try to keep mouth expressions to a minimum.
- It is important to the process and integrity of the skin that 8 full weeks of healing take place before another lightening session can be done. No exceptions.
- Lightening and/or removing unwanted pigment is a long process and patience is required. this is true whether you are choosing a lightening product service or laser. Please be patient and give the process a fair chance to work. Expect visible and unwanted results in 3 to 6 sessions. How many sessions needed will depend on how saturated the pigment is, how deep the pigment was implanted and how much needs to be removed for the desired result. In many cases only a percentage of the density needs to be lightened/removed and them we can continue the correction process by color correcting. In those cases where we have pigment misplaced or in an unwanted area, color correcting will not be an option and removing as much of the pigment as possible will be our ultimate goal.
- Results can not be foreseen, predicted or guaranteed.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions regarding your make up session, please contact me, but before you do so, check out these frequently asked questions to see if your question is one of them. If not, feel free to email me or call me.
Deposit & Requirements
To avoid last minute no-call and no-shows, a $100 deposit is required to secure a booking, the amount will go towards your service. Deposits are non-refundable, but can be transferable to reschedule an appointment up to two times.
For microblading and permanent makeup services you must present a valid id and be of age 18 or over.
Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Cash are accepted. No Checks or Money orders please.
We are all very busy these days an our time is vey valuable. A 48 hour cancellation notice is required for all appointments. If you do not cancel in a timely manner or are a ‘no-show’, we will keep the deposit that was made towards your appointment or charge a 30% ‘no-show’ fee on the card that is on file if no deposit was made.
If you still have questions please contact me at 626.831.8250